Administrative and Financial Services is responsible for the management and support of all aspects of city business. The department provides accurate and timely information regarding the City's financial affairs, with a focus on analysis and efficiency.
The Administrative/Financial Services Director is the custodian of all funds of the City. Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain fiscal integrity and insure that all transactions are in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Serve as city funds administrator and collect monies pursuant to directive of the city manager and City Council, Florida statutes and Code of Ordinances.
- Prepare the annual budget in conjunction with the city manager and with the assistance of all offices and boards.
- Reports the city’s current financial position through monthly financial statements and quarterly presentations.
Things to Know
- 2021/2022 Ad Valorem (Millage)
- Total: 3.5755
- General Government: 3.5291
- Library: 0.0464
Fiscal Year 2021/2022 Budget Resources
Fiscal Year 2020/2021 Budget Resources