How to Access Meeting Agendas:
(a video showing screen-by-screen navigation can be found on our YouTube Channel):
All official City meeting recordings will now be solely available on the City’s Official YouTube channel. YouTube’s ADA accessibility options, excellent captioning and affordability all play into this decision. Please contact (321) 868-1231 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble finding or accessing the video you need.
To enable subtitles on YouTube:
- Launch your Internet browser.
- Find a video clip you want to watch on the City's Official YouTube channel and click on it.
- On the bottom bar, look for the “Closed Captioning” icon “CC” and click on it.
- If the video supports subtitles, a pop-up window will appear with options.
- Select the language and the subtitles will be displayed at the bottom of the video.